Let your child grow beyond the LEGO instruction booklet – with Ascendly’s Sr.. Structural Engineering (SSE). While building bridges, skyscrapers, and other structures, the course embraces the belief that if given fun and engaging projects, even the youngest students will learn to think like engineers.
* Every class has directed, but open-ended, building challenges LEGO Technics (those fancy LEGO parts with holes – perfect for advanced concepts)
* The course transitions them from simply following instructions to becoming problem formulators and problem solvers
* The course teaches engineering vocabulary, construction skills, and the engineering design process.
* Kids learn how to think like an engineer by asking questions, brainstorming, planning, building, testing, and refining
* Real structural engineering building techniques –
* Real engineering design process instruction
* Real building challenges
* Projects are specifically design to be girl-friendly!